Your browser is currently not accepting cookies
In order to view the BlackRock site you must change the settings of the browser to accept cookies.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small data files containing a unique string of numbers or letters that are placed on your computers hard drive. No personal information is stored in the cookies set by BlackRock.
Internet Explorer 6 and 7 for Windows
- From the menu bar at the top of your browser window select Tools, Internet Options
- Click the Privacy tab
- Drag the slider down from Block All Cookies to a lower level. You will be able to view the BlackRock site with the privacy setting set at High
- Click OK
Firefox/Netscape for Windows
- From the menu bar at the top of your browser window select Tools, Options
- Click Privacy
- In the Cookies section click the Exceptions button
- Under Address of Web site type www.blackrock.co.uk
- Click Allow
- Click Close
- Click OK
Safari for Windows
- From the Edit menu bar at the top of your browser window select Preferences
- Click the Security tab
- Under Accept cookies check ‘Only from sites you navigate to’ or ‘Always’
- Close the Security window